- 2 different progressively stronger stages ! (stg1/175bar, stg 2/200bar+)
- Piston has over than 55% / 75% area than OEM
- Piston head optimized for ideal fuel flow direction
- Piston surface hardened and heat treated in 3 diferent stages
- Uses OEM-style spring keeper, not a higher rated one that will prematurely wear the camfollower
- Get the most out of the direct injection fueling system on your 2.0T FSI. Not only does the upgrade increase the amount of fuel your high pressure fuel pump can deliver but it will also decrease the duty cycle of the N276 solenoid on your pump. Lowering the duty cycle of the N276 will extend the life of this solenoid, an item that commonly fails on these pumps but isn't available separately.
- Even a standard stock or Stage 1 car will see benefits from running these internals
- Can sustain easy 600 hp, over 175 bar if hardware setup allow!
- Laser marked for better traceability and protecting from fake replica
- Pump housing O ring made of viton
- Each HPFP internal kit is sold as a rebuild kit only(not complete unit),but you send us your pump. We’ll inspect it, rebuild it, test it, and ship it back if you are not able to install! Either you can choose from our new complete units.
€375.00 Regular Price
- clearence at top of piston 0.001-0.00015
- deviation of circularity max 0.001mm
- 370-450hb before rectification
- nitrided at depth of 0.15-0.25
- hardness of hv10-760-860 kgf/mm2 after nitriding
- 34mocr11 STAS 791-1988 special aged steel