The EA114 OEM BMY/BLG maximum operating pressure is 120 bar or just over .
At stock power levels, this is adequate for proper atomization and fuel mass delivery into the cylinders. With increased power demands through tuning and hardware upgrades, the fuel system is pushed to its limits to provide the requested fuel mass. With VIS’s high pressure fuel pump, your tuner has the capability to increase fuel pressure levels to beyond 175 bar(STG1HPFP)200bar(STG2HPFP)
We use brand-new Hitachi/OEM units as cores with custom internal components. Each matched set of piston and sleeve is precision machined, ground to strict dimensional tolerances.
This eliminates the need for a special tool during the installation process saving you both time and money while retaining your original fuel pump for when you want to move on to the next project!
EA114 High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) BMY/BLG
- OEM HPFP Maximum 120bar
- VIS HPFP Tested Reliably Over 175Bar(STG1HPFP) 200Bar(STG2HPFP)
- Crucial Upgrade for All Stage 2+ Cars and not only
- Increased Fuel Flow Rates = More Reliability
- Upgraded Brand New OEM Units
- Bolt-On Installation Perfect for DIY (No need for special tools/equipment)